Friday, 1 April 2011

Oh what beautiful shoes!!!

I have bought some beautiful shoes, oh yes I have! And they're not even from ebay! For the first time in months (years?) I have bought something from a real life shop (you can buy them here)! Here is one showing itself off on my duvet...
And so of course if I am to wear them I will need to buy a dress too... and get a bag... and make some jewellery. Luckily stage 3 wass completed this afternoon while Miles was in the bath!

I went with the greens, pinks & purples from the shoes. Here is the matching bracelet...
And here is the necklace draped provocatively over the shoe, with the bracelet cwtching in to the side...
 Lovely!

4 comments:

  1. DID you say Cwtching??????????? !

    LOVE LOVE the shoes! What amazingly good taste you have!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. I have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes, so much fun! A good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the best thing is, after a night out in them, I can honestly say they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! Even though they are super-high!

    ReplyDelete