Monday, 18 April 2011

Turkish delight...

Ah, the weather is beautiful! Although I do have a tendancy to get over-excited about summer arriving early every year, and then get all disappointed when I remember that I live in Swansea and that it will rain from May onwards! I took Miles to the park this morning to charge around with his best friend from school and then took advantage of the fact he was exhausted to make some more jewellery while he watched "Megamind"! The lovely bright beads & anitque tone chain made me think of the Middle East, and I do rather fancy keeping it for myself... but the other half with confirm I have more than enough jewellery already!

I made quite a few things this afternoon in the end.... check out the rest on my facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment